By Vijai G. Gupta,Monika Schmoll,Alfredo Herrera-Estrella,R. S. Upadhyay,Irina Druzhinina,Maria Tuohy
Biotechnology and Biology of Trichoderma serves as a entire reference at the chemistry and biochemistry of 1 of crucial microbial brokers, Trichoderma, and its use in an elevated variety of business bioprocesses for the synthesis of many biochemicals equivalent to prescribed drugs and biofuels. This ebook presents participants operating within the box of Trichoderma, specifically biochemical engineers, biochemists and biotechnologists, vital details on how those worthy fungi can give a contribution to the construction of a variety of items of business and ecological interest.
- Provides a close and accomplished insurance of the chemistry, biochemistry and biotechnology of Trichoderma, fungi found in soil and plants
- Includes most crucial present and strength purposes of Trichoderma in bioengineering, bioprocess expertise together with bioenergy & biofuels, biopharmaceuticals, secondary metabolites and protein engineering
- Includes the latest learn developments made on Trichoderma purposes in plant biotechnology and ecology and environment
Read Online or Download Biotechnology and Biology of Trichoderma PDF
Best microbiology books
Fungi: Biology and functions is a finished, balanced advent of the biology, biotechnological purposes and scientific value of fungi. without past wisdom of the topic assumed, the outlet chapters provide a large evaluate of the fundamentals of fungal biology, particularly the body structure and genetics of fungi.
The recent sequence 'Microbiology Monographs' starts off with volumes on intracellular elements in prokaryotes. during this first quantity, 'Inclusions in Prokaryotes', the parts, labelled inclusions, are outlined as discrete our bodies as a result of synthesis of a metabolic product. learn at the biosynthesis and reutilization of the amassed fabrics continues to be in growth, and curiosity within the inclusions is transforming into.
Fungal telephone Wall: constitution, Synthesis, and meeting, moment version is a compendium of data at the chemical constitution, synthesis, and association of the cellphone wall of fungi. Reviewing the previous twenty years of analysis within the box, it discusses experimental proof that demonstrates the function of the cellphone wall within the progress, improvement, morphogenesis, and evolution of fungi.
This condensed quantity summarizes up to date wisdom at the warm-monomictic subtropical Lake Kinneret, together with its geophysical surroundings, the dynamics of actual, chemical and organic methods and the most important common and anthropogenic components that impact this certain aquatic atmosphere. This paintings expands on a prior monograph on Lake Kinneret released in 1978 and capitalizes at the final result of greater than forty years of study and tracking actions.
- In Situ Chemical Oxidation for Groundwater Remediation: 3 (SERDP ESTCP Environmental Remediation Technology)
- Whisky: Technology, Production and Marketing
- Streptococcal Superantigens (SpringerBriefs in Microbiology)
- Wood-rotting non-gilled Agaricomycetes of Himalayas (Fungal Diversity Research Series)
- Halophiles: Biodiversity and Sustainable Exploitation (Sustainable Development and Biodiversity)
Additional resources for Biotechnology and Biology of Trichoderma
Biotechnology and Biology of Trichoderma by Vijai G. Gupta,Monika Schmoll,Alfredo Herrera-Estrella,R. S. Upadhyay,Irina Druzhinina,Maria Tuohy